Subscribe To Get Latest Government Jobs Updates
ESIC 2258 Stenographer & UDC Recruitment 2019, Region Wise Vacancy Details
Employees State Insurance Corporation
Total Post: 2258
Last Date: 15 Apr 2019
Organization: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Online Applications (through the website of ESIC at www.esic.nic.in) are invited for filling up the post of Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk on regular basis by Direct Recruitment in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). We are providing the direct download link for official notification according to the region you want to apply. However you can check ESIC websites recruitment page for more information. Links are mentioned below.
Job: Recruitment of Stenographer & Upper Division Clerks on regular basis by direct recruitment in ESIC.
|Uttar Pradesh||04||74||Click here|
|Delhi D(M)D||06||61||Click here|
|Delhi Hqrs Office||17||23||Click here|
|Delhi Regional||02||94||Click here|
|Madhya Pradesh||02||68||Click here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||01||03||Click here|
|North East||01||25||Click here|
|Himachal Pradesh||0||29||Click here|
|Tamil Nadu||20||131||Click here|
|West Bengal||10||135||Click here|
|Andhra Pradesh||326||11||Click here|
- Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
- A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
- Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
Upper Division Clerk (UDC):
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases
Scale of Pay
Revised pay as per 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level-4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs. 25500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
- Phase-I: Main Examination
- Phase-II: COmputer Skill Test & Stenographer Test
Upper Division Clerk (UDC):
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Computer Skill Test
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen: Rs 250/-
This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Phase - I Written Examination
- All other categories: Rs. 500/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
|Official Website||Click here|
|ESIC Recruitment Page||Click here|
|Download Official Notifications||Click here (all region wise vacancy details are provided in Console Sl.No. 3040/2019)|
|Apply Online||Click here to apply now|
|Starting Date of online application||16-03-2019|
|Closing date of online application||15-04-2019|
Latest Updated Jobs
- AIIMS Patna 96 Group C Recruitment, Junior Administrative Assistant and Store Keeper-cum-Clerk
- BSF 1072 Head Constable (HC) in Radio Operator (RO) and Radio Mechanic (RM) Recruitment 2019
- Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) 496 Medical Officers Recruitment in ITBP, BSF, CRPF, SSB and Assam Rifles
- ESIC 2258 Stenographer & UDC Recruitment 2019, Region Wise Vacancy Details
- Union Bank of India 181 Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019 | Fire Officer, Economist, Credit Officers, Security Officer etc
- LIC India 590 Assistant Administrative Officers Recruitment 2019 (Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha)
- More Updates